Tuesday 11 September 2012

I come bearing gifts.

Greetings, I am Sir Thomas, though I wouldn't be surprised if you had all forgotten about me. I have been rather... missing of late. Do not worry though, as I will make it all up to you soon.

Now, not much has been happening lately, and with stagnant times come stagnant attitudes. I was slowly sinking into debt and melancholy, thinking of all the things escaping my grasp from simple lack of money.

And then... an angel came to me. A figure of bright pearly white, and wings of alabaster shine. He looked upon me and he said... Borderlands 2 sweepstake.

Now, as many of you no doubt deduce by now, I greatly love Borderlands as a series. And you should to, because... quite simply, it is fun. And if you don't like fun, well, I don't like your kind at all. You should just leave. Go on. Leave.

They've left? Good. Now, for those of you who DO enjoy fun, I suggest entering this sweepstake. Even if you are short of money, there is a chance, a small chance, that you could enjoy Borderlands 2, and a few extra goodies as well. Merely put your name and your email address into the link above, and you may find yourself a lucky winner. Who knows. I've certainly put my name forward.

Actually. Don't enter. No one enter but me. That would be best, wouldn't it?

Good day, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment