Sunday 5 August 2012

As I promised.

Greetings, I am Sir Thomas, and I have... a treat... for you today. A while ago, some of you may remember, I wrote about the Fanfiction 'My Immortal' and how it is the very Nadia of fanfiction writing. Some of you will also remember that I promised, at the very end, that I would do a reading of this terrible abomination. It gained popular opinion, and thus... I have spawned... this...



It toiled over a microphone for at least an hour, and the depths of the internet for countless more, to bring to you this... terrible fusion of internet memes, abhorrent fanfiction, and mumbled curses. I have done it. Not... all of it... the video was thirty minutes plus by the end of chapter ten... But it is a start. So... to all my friends... here it is. The beginning of the end.

Good day, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment