Monday 11 June 2012

Watch Dogs E3 Trailer

Well it looks like the Quantum Geek has become another E3 reveal blog, as I've got another game for you here that really jumped out at me. Look, it's E3 for crying out loud. We're geeks. We get excited by this stuff...


Paul already posted about Assassin's Creed 3 (which I'm loving the look of, but I'm not convinced on the visuals of the assassin robes/native look...), but Ubisoft also had this little gem on offer. The premise is outstanding, and potentially more frightening than Silent Hill if people are as worried about identity theft and information warfare as the telly says they are. I can't help but think that this one might just be the next big IP franchise, if the game is as good as it looks. Here's the gameplay video, if the teaser whet your appetite sufficiently.



Looks good, right? A little Assassin's Creed, a little GTA. Great character design, up to and including a coat that thrashes in the rain delightfully. But the puzzle-solving-through-dodgy-use-of-technology looks to be the real draw.

And just to prove that this blog isn't just for video-game geeks, here's the first thing that I thought when I saw it: Man, I really want to play Vampire: the Masquerade again. I've got a killer idea for a Tremere with the Path of Technomancy...


1 comment: