Tuesday 26 June 2012

Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut

So, Mass Effect's Extended Cut dlc goes live today, free content that expands upon the controversial ending to Shep's story.


Everything that possibly could be said on the subject has, I've no doubt, already been said. As someone who was a little disappointed in the vagueness of it all (note I said I was disappointed, not a frothing ball of web-based rage), I'm looking forward to this one.

Alas, in order to get the most out of it you need to load a save game before the assault on the Cerberus Base; and of course, I don't have one of those. I started my new game plus yesterday (and it is fun to have access to grenade launching pistols and anti-material sniper rifles from the off), so as soon as the schedule allows me to finish up I'll post a decent review of the changes. But for those of you who can try it straight away, the time is now!

Until then, enjoy a humorous sucky ending meme from some internet random. Because regardless of how you feel about the ending, everyone loves Councillor Sparatus and his sarcasm.


No comments:

Post a Comment